The Harvest Bible Church family seeks to joyfully worship God, boldly proclaim the Gospel of Jesus and walk in the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
Service At Harvest Bible Church
- 1st Service (9:00) – Children will be dismissed to Kid’s Connection (begin in the worship service, then are dismissed. Then they will either be picked up by parents or be transferred over to Sunday School between 10:20 and 10:40).
- Sunday School (10:45) –Three Adult Sunday School classes are available:
- Lead by Roy Wingerd; meets in the basement, north east corner.
- Led by Greg Hunter; currently studying 1 John. Meeting in the loft.
- Led by Don Gunn and Harold Anderson; currently studying II Kings. Basement classroom, next to kitchen.
- Nursery, children and youth classes are also available this service in the basement. (Youth in the newly remodeled basement next to the main building.)